litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Gear Linkage Improvement (nylatron Bushes)

Steve J

Let's do one thing at a time!

Sourcing nylatron widgets is one thing but there's a bit more to the quickshift - it's not made from nylatron for a start...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i got the measurements from the bushes using a micrometer and digital vernier so it accurate enough, who wants them ?? count me in too, looking at it i'm going to stick the kit on e-bay, not really worth £45

ok i got the measurements from the bushes using a micrometer and digital vernier so it accurate enough, who wants them ?? count me  in too, looking at it i'm going to stick the kit on e-bay, not really worth £45

Best to PM Martin R & Nick Gee.

i can supply the  quick shift levers

10 or more and  i can do  them  for £55 including the postage

any takers????????

Inc or Ex VAT?

I'd be up for one, subject to confirmation to what it contains. The Eliseparts kit includes an aluminium swivel joint and plastic pivot bush: would similar be bundled? And what would the shaft be made from?

£55 is all you will pay

shaft is stainless and ball is ally they look realy pretty ,for a gear lever

just like the elise parts ones

you can use all the original bits or you can purchase a new plastic pivot bush if your fussy(couple of quid from lotus i think)

just add plenty of molly grease

i can supply the  quick shift levers

10 or more and  i can do  them  for £55 including the postage

any takers????????

Inc or Ex VAT?

I'd be up for one, subject to confirmation to what it contains. The Eliseparts kit includes an aluminium swivel joint and plastic pivot bush: would similar be bundled? And what would the shaft be made from?

Give me a few days to sort this as its easter. Ive looked at sources for stainless steel washers, R clips etc. Also nylatron if Nick cant supply. I will get back to you as soon as its sorted.  :D

Hi Martin.

I deal in various forms of plastic from nylatron bar to polycarb sheet.

However our main buisness is non ferrous metals(i.e stainless steel)so let me know what you need a price on and i'll get back to you. :D

Archived