litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Hethel Convoy - Morning Of Sept 14th

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be bringing along a spare pair of tickets which have kindly been donated by PaulB.

If you would like 1 or both of these tickets give me a shout at one of the meeting points (Lightening Yellow S2, for those who don't know) a donation to MLOC would be greatly appreciated.

memememememememememememememememe

me

me

mememememe

can I have one please

Right, ready... set...

44 cars on my list :lol:

Dad, DaveS2111S & Paul111s ** DON'T BE LATE ** B)

See you all tomorrow, weather looks good (so far)

Be safe & be aware of potential speed traps.

Right, ready... set...

44 cars on my list :lol:

Dad, DaveS2111S & Paul111s ** DON'T BE LATE ** B)

See you all tomorrow, weather looks good (so far)

Be safe & be aware of potential speed traps.

Sounds splendid (thanks to Dan for my new word of the day that I have stolen off him), can't wait.

See you bright and early in the morning!

Thanks for organising the convoy, it was great to see so many cars and great fun.

Could have done without the 2 to 3 hour traffic jam to cover the last 3 miles. (Lotus better organising required for next time).

Fantastic day at the event, got to talk to a lot of people, stand looked fab (well done Sonya and team for that).

Long journey home, maybe we should organise convoys home as well it would make the trip a lot better.

:D;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cheers for organising it Jon :)

I couldn't believe the size of the traffic jam either, when we all stopped about half a mile out I thought we were only bunching up to get everyone together for the last few miles, I got fed up and couldn't believe my eyes as I drove past so many cars trying to get off at that junction!

Good job I had the Satnav with me, although it did try and take me down a footpath at one point, no wonder the guy with a dog gave me an odd look as I passed him, lol

Thx for organising Jon. Convoy there was just amazing. I left Cambridge Svcs early, thinking everyone was a few sec's behind me, took until the A11 for everyone to catch up and I was tootling along at 50. Sat in the queue until I stopped believing the temp guage and hadn't heard the fan cut in so started to get a bit worried. Abandoned the queue and got Sat Nav to get me to approach Hethel from the East side, seemed faster, but got in to see cars that I think were ahead of me in the A11 queue, so don't think it made any difference. Still kept moving apart from the last 1/2 mile or so.

See y'all soon.

Niall

Archived