litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Photoshoot - 16/08/08, Tatenhill Airfield, Burton

We need two more cars to complete the current layout I have :D

Any more for any more?

could tow laura's car up there or use Photoshop??

yeah get my car in there!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He'll 3d model the elise s1,s2 and exiges out of clay. Take a digital wire image of the clay models and then digitally download the airfield from Google Earth and the place the wire images on the airfield, render the wire image. Then he will number each car (depending on model, series number and colour) end result..... we should have a great afternoon arranging cars and fun pic's from the air....

OMG I had no idea you knew anything about that - you sound like a seasoned pro!

We need two more cars to complete the current layout I have :P

Any more for any more?

could tow laura's car up there or use Photoshop??

yeah get my car in there!

Does anyone know anyone near Laura (Leicester) who could trailer her car to the event and back?

:P;):photo::photo::photo::photo::photo::photo::photo::photo: Update;Tatenhill Airfield, nr Burton-on-Trent have kindly agreed to host our photoshoot event on Saturday 16th August from 3pm. Weather dependent I have also arranged for a helicopter lift for our photographers once our cars are in position, with thanks to Staffordshire Helicopters Limited. Tatenhill is conveniently located 3 miles east of Burton and a few minutes from both the A38 and the A50.We have a tarmaced runway of 500m x 75m for the shoot, with good access and away from normal flight operations, which is all ours for the afternoon, there are toilets and a cafe on site and a petrol station and a couple of pubs just down the road. If the weather appears to be attrocious we will reschedule for the 23rd if possible (which still gives us enough time to get the photographs produced before Hethel). I will also continue to source an alternative vantage point (scaffold tower or hydraulic hoist).I will post more details and directions closer to the time. In the meantime please indicate your attendence on the thread and I will regularly update the ticker below and get us organised! :photo::photo::photo::photo::photo::photo::photo::photo::photo: Ticker;Confirmed
  1. Sonya
  2. Dobbo
  3. Jon
  4. Scott
  5. Steve-N
  6. Harvey
  7. Jo23 (Jo and Liam)
  8. HABC
  9. Dr H
  10. Martin and Liz
  11. Miles
  12. Midtec
  13. Greg g
  14. Eddie
  15. Flying Exige (Rich)
  16. Al Dawson (Exige S1, friend of Flying Exige)
  17. Con McL
  18. Alan Stinton (JonS' Dad in M100)
  19. Mark H
  20. Azureblue
  21. Hines
  22. Jez
  23. mquick100
  24. Elaine & Reg. (also D.D)
  25. Kimbo
  26. Matturbo
  27. Nick (surrealillusions)
  28. Paulb
  29. Mambosasa (Bis)
  30. insanity/baz
  31. fentuz/Bill
  32. Half Colin - Colin and son Tom
  33. GreyKnight
  34. Andy Pollard
  35. R.I.B
  36. nick_y100
  37. Phil.S
  38. Smiley Chenit
  39. jaybo
  40. Father4Justice (Glen)
  41. Parkes
  42. S1 MON
  43. S1 Steve

Snapper (minus Lotus)Tango160 (minus Lotus)Neil (driving Scott's car)Yet to be Confirmed

1. Chris_h
  2. Dan
  3. Owen

4. skywalker 1

hi have just joined today and hopefully would be able to make the photo shoot thanks chris c skywalker1

Just reading this and I am so jealous I can not make it on Saturday. Although I would have to be in my own lonely white colour band anyway!

I will think of you all while I am at Girls Aloud :P:photo:

I will think of you all while I am at Girls Aloud ;):photo:

oh! jealous!!!!!!! :photo:

Just reading this and I am so jealous I can not make it on Saturday. Although I would have to be in my own lonely white colour band anyway!

I will think of you all while I am at Girls Aloud :P:photo:

I should have borrowed your huge camera to take some pictures for you!

I will think of you all while I am at Girls Aloud :photo::photo:

I should have borrowed your huge camera to take some pictures for you!

:P

I've only just got this so sorry for the late reply. Both my husband and I think this is great and will be coming along in our red elise. We only live just outside Derby so it's only a small pop down the road, any excuse to get the car out though.

Lindsey878

Archived