litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Photoshoot - 16/08/08, Tatenhill Airfield, Burton

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You'll be pleased to know Sonya, I'm on the case of the layout now.

My head (and heart) are still in the Swiss alps, but the rest of me is back here on the job!

Welcome Back!!!

Just wondering, looking at the loyout, would colour co-ordination be a preference?

Might be nice to have rainbow effect from one side to the other.

If we tried to group the cars in their colour bands that would work I reckon.

Just reading this and I am so jealous I can not make it on Saturday. Although I would have to be in my own lonely white colour band anyway!

I will think of you all while I am at Girls Aloud :):D

Miles when you originally posted you also put Dan down - can he still make it?

1. Sonya

2. Jon

3. Howard

4. Snapper (minus Lotus)

5. Fentuz

6. Kimbo

7. Steve-N

8. EliseLaura

9. GreyKnight

10. Scott

11. Father4Justice (Glen)

12. I wanna Ferrari

13. Jez

14. Chris_h (as long as its the later date)

15. Mambosasa (Bis)

16. HRT (as long as its the later date - Curborough Sprint on the 29th)

17. Paulb

18. Jo23

19. HABC (date dependant)

20. Dr H (date dependant)

21. Martin and Liz ( date dependant )

22. Miles

23. Dan

:) Wish I could make it, but got as mate coming to stay for the weekend and I don't think he will appreciate being driven all round the Midlands all day. He would much rather be in the pub (which is understandable)

C'Mon Scott, get in the 21st century....he's a boat designer geek. :)

He'll 3d model the elise s1,s2 and exiges out of clay. Take a digital wire image of the clay models and then digitally download the airfield from Google Earth and the place the wire images on the airfield, render the wire image. Then he will number each car (depending on model, series number and colour) end result..... we should have a great afternoon arranging cars and fun pic's from the air....

arrh the old days of using AutoCAD............. :D

Why am I imagining you with loads of toy cars on your bedroom floor making pretty pattern and words with them :D

It seems like you know me so well :D

C'Mon Scott, get in the 21st century....he's a boat designer geek. :) He'll 3d model the elise s1,s2 and exiges out of clay. Take a digital wire image of the clay models and then digitally download the airfield from Google Earth and the place the wire images on the airfield, render the wire image. Then he will number each car (depending on model, series number and colour) end result..... we should have a great afternoon arranging cars and fun pic's from the air....arrh the old days of using AutoCAD............. :D

Not quite that accurately planned, but you're on the right lines :D lol

Archived