litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Photoshoot - 16/08/08, Tatenhill Airfield, Burton

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to know Dans number! out with the the old in with the honda.......... err sorry new!!

Of all the bloody people to give the number 1 spot ffs

I'm #33 which is my age too! Awesome!

Kim's and Steve's match their IQ :)

I want to know Dans number! out with the the old in with the honda.......... err sorry new!!

Of all the bloody people to give the number 1 spot ffs

Look on the bright side Steve. It was obviously done in age order :) Kim is 1 Liz and i are 3 :)

Look on the bright side Steve. It was obviously done in age order ;) Kim is 1 Liz and i are 3 :)

Sorry ..... case of beauty before age this time - obvious when you take a look at sp azure - he can't even afford a razor :)

• 1 month later...

Is there any chance for super high res* copies of the photo's for me to stick on my (extended) desktop, print off etc?

If this has been mentioned and I've missed it, then my apologies.

* Jamie that doesn't mean a zillion MB file :)

Is there any chance for super high res* copies of the photo's for me to stick on my (extended) desktop, print off etc?

If this has been mentioned and I've missed it, then my apologies.

* Jamie that doesn't mean a zillion MB file :)

You haven't missed it, we put it on hold until after Hethel. We are arranging an 'official photo' for participants which will be available electronically, we're just working on the design and will post up details when they are available. JonS is kindly working on this for us.

We are also arranging for them to be avaiable in printed format for a small fee, details to follow.

Thanks for your patience.

Archived