litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Photoshoot - 16/08/08, Tatenhill Airfield, Burton

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone Confirm me! I'll be there :blush:

Confirmed! Looking forward to seeing your project car!

38 cars now, that's a big formation for our aerial shots! Anymore?!

With 40 plus cars we could need name labels on everyone :lol:

I know this has been discussed a million times, in all fairness it isn't a bad idea especially for this meet. Me, well that's a easy one.. i'll have a camera attached to my face most of the day :angry:

Your wife is not still hitting with that camera for spending most of your life ether polishing the Lotus or talking on the phone to me is she?

Guest father4justice

I've managed to re-arrange so that I will now be able to attend. :rolleyes:

Please could you move me across to the confirmed list.

With 40 plus cars we could need name labels on everyone :D

I'm the one in the suit/tie as off to a wedding in Hinckley straight after :rolleyes: therefore got two reasons to wash the car for only the second time this year!

This promises to be a great afternoon out. With 40 plus cars we could need name labels on everyone :D

Err, thought you were still away Jon?! Hope you are having a good trip and get rested ready for next weekend! Get in touch when you can for an update.

I'll do name badges for the confirmed list - how's that? And I'll be the one with the big gob, in the lumi jacket with SONYA written on the back!

I've managed to re-arrange so that I will now be able to attend. :rolleyes: Please could you move me across to the confirmed list.

Done! Glad you can make it.

hi could you please put my name on the list thanks.

Done! It'll be good meet you.

If anyone wants their car in the picture but can't make it on that date I'd be only to happy to pick the car up and take it along ;)

Assuming I don't buy one before then

HTH :D

Neil, you might be able to help me out here :D

I would love to get my car on the photograph but I will have a camera stuck to my face for most of the day so... you are more than welcome to drive mine.

Scott, looks like I'll be coming to this now with my brother (father4justice - and you all thought I had a stupid user name :P) so I can be on hand to move your car around if I'm still needed. Apologies for the huge delay in responding, only just figured out what I'm doing that day.

Just make sure there are no Audi's nearby :) Joking - I'll take care of it :)

Archived