litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Calendars Available

Mark H

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got mine today - the postman at least rang the doorbell so it didn't get mangled in the letterbox. Mind you it did look a bit bedraggled (and partially open). Thankfully the calendar inside was ok.

Its very cool! Well done!

Can we we have a moratorium on a certain yellow S1 exige next year please ( :)  to Steve & Fiona!)

I got mine today - the postman at least rang the doorbell so it didn't get mangled in the letterbox. Mind you it did look a bit bedraggled (and partially open). Thankfully the calendar inside was ok.

Its very cool! Well done!

Can we we have a moratorium on a certain yellow S1 exige next year please ( :)  to Steve & Fiona!)

Glad it was ok anyway Rob!

Anyway, blame the voters! It was all done democratically! (Unless Steve and Fi set up about 20 new accounts each?) :cheers:

Mine arrived today thanks, but it was missing the hangy up thingie :wine: So I nicked it from the SELOC calendar :bday:

Sorry about that Graham!, there was one left lying in the box and didnt notice it was missing from a calendar.

Archived