litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Calender Competition

Mark H

Scotto, Snapper etc ..... some standard being set here !!!

http://www.exiges.com/ubbthreads/showflat....;o=&fpart=1

I think it would be wrong to fill it with pictures just from a few who are good with a camera. But luckily there are a number of very good pictures submitted from other people.

But here are a couple from me of the GT3 car

post-152-1171638363.jpg

post-152-1171638609.jpg

post-152-1171639059.jpg

post-152-1171639130.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeffers

all the GT3 Race cars was the low with the wheels tight under the arches.... They don't need to get over speed bumps :)

Another picture;

A Original Lotus 7 Series 1, at Brands Hatch Flanked by two Caterham Fireblade 7's

post-152-1171650939.jpg

Seeing as you guys helped me on the first date with my (still current) girlfreind, i guess i owe some 'glamour shots'. Once it gets to a month long relationship - i'll 'pop the question'!!!!

There is some fantastic shots on here though - well done all

Seeing as you guys helped me on the first date with my (still current) girlfreind, i guess i owe some 'glamour shots'. Once it gets to a month long relationship - i'll 'pop the question'!!!!

There is some fantastic shots on here though - well done all

is she a glamour model then paul?

• 2 weeks later...

Following pics from the VSCC Pomeroy at Silverstone, by kind permission of Mark Ballard

Pic 1 ) The Stopping Test!

Pic 2 ) First Lap Of The 40min Race at Luffield Corner (leading a Porsche 968 Club Sport, Vauxhall Monaro and Golf Gti)

Pic 3 ) Lapping an Audi on the brakes to Brooklands Corner

post-194-1173357214.jpg

post-194-1173357305.jpg

post-194-1173357564.jpg

Know its not to everybodys taste but will be obtaining images over the next few months to try and get my car into the MLOC calendar.

I love my Elise, and although there has been some negative feedback on my post recently, I am sure my car is a quite unique car that is specific to MLOC. (I will not defect)

I am a hardcore MLOC only member. So even if my car is not to everybodys taste, I hope it will be a car that was at least a contender :rolleyes:

post-869-1174425824.jpg

Know its not to everybodys taste but will be obtaining images over the next few months to try and get my car into the MLOC calendar.

I love my Elise, and although there has been some negative feedback on my post recently, I am sure my car is a quite unique car that is specific to MLOC. (I will not defect)

I am a hardcore MLOC only member. So even if my car is not to everybodys taste, I hope it will be a car that was at least a contender :rolleyes:

post-869-1174425824.jpg

Think about the composition and how you use the camera and you might have a chance! ;)

btw, not trying to be patronising etc :D

Think about the composition and how you use the camera and you might have a chance! :blush:

btw, not trying to be patronising etc ;)

Dave,

The photo I posted would not be one I would submit as a calender photo, its just one that my friend took on Saturday as I drove down a drive way in Derbyshire after the Donnington do. Its just a little better than the one I took with my phone a couple of weeks ago.

Although I don't proclaim to be a photographer, my friend is and my brother has a flare for it also. My thought process is to give them both the task of taking photographs and I will judge te best taken. Bit of rivalry there with myself being the benifactor ;)

Archived