Mloc Calender Competition

Mark H

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taken between spins on the Walshy day.

post-1700-1183061916.jpg

post-1700-1183062680.jpg

If were starting the voting I've gotta say that Scottos graffitti pic is must, I love that shot! :clap:

I've seen plenty more worth voting for but I'll need to go back through the archives.

How about I create a section in the gallery and move the photos to there? people can then rate them and we can decide on the best ones. There is a rating system built into their so it would give us a basic indication of the favourites at least.

How about I create a section in the gallery and move the photos to there? people can then rate them and we can decide on the best ones. There is a rating system built into their so it would give us a basic indication of the favourites at least.

:) excellent idea,

Top picture is great Neil, nice one

Not sure of the best way to choose them TBH!

Perhaps we leave them on the thread Mark has suggested until later in the year, then we narrow them down to x amount and people can vote.

Top 13 then make it to the calender?

Agree on top 13 (12 + cover) although looking at the quality of some of the pictures posted already it might have to be an 18 month calendar!

For voting how about a eurovision style vote, everyone votes for their top 10; 10 pts for favourite, 9 for next etc. I guess we'll have to number the pictures posted so far. It might be a PITA to tally the votes but I'm sure you'll manage :)

I've created a gallery Calendar section but disabled voting for now on it, on a set date we can enable it and people can vote.

I will move the images currently in this thread into there when I get a change in the morning.

The new gallery section is here, feel free to post any future images into there rather than this thread:

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/index...=sc&cat=108

That's a lot of images duude!

Some real good ones too. This could be hard to choose a favourite selection. I think the 'Eurovision' style voting seems like a good idea though. Is there any way it can be kept anonymous until final votes counted, to give it an air of excitment?

I've stuck a few new images in the gallery; I was over at my in-laws farm last weekend and thought it a good opportunity for a few pictures. The sun even cam out for a few hours! :D

:clap:

• 2 months later...

Archived