litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Online Gaming

jeffers

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm saved from playing World of Warcraft by my total hatred of fantasy computer games :jumpy: Strictly a sci-fi or modern day man me! If it hasn't got guns I'm not interested.

Oh, there are guns in WOW alright...

What sort of guns?

I bought Warcraft 3 and despised it, thought it was very dull. Not in to fantasy RPG type things at all.

WoW is a horrendous grind though, and the 'community' it shocking, full of kiddies. The only reason I used to play was because I had some other friends who used to. Well, they still do, I quit about 3 months ago.

I've got Live For Speed - but no steering wheel :jumpy: Was planning to buy a G25, but not sure I'd get enough use out of it.

To be honest I'm tempted to buy an XBox360, mainly to play Pro Evo 6 with the mates. Not sure whether to wait and see if the PS3 is any good mind?

I have a XBOX360 and its great. PGR3 is a doss, lots of powerslides!!! Test Drive Unlimited is a real laugh, Elise, Exige and Esprit all in. Get on and blast around a roads challenges all comers to races, top fun. 125 mile race anyone?

Looking forward to Forza 2 and GTR in a few months. If anyone has a 360 my gamertag is DunkHSP.

What sort of guns?

I bought Warcraft 3 and despised it, thought it was very dull. Not in to fantasy RPG type things at all.

I agree - Warcraft 3 sucked big time - totally hooked on World of Warcraft though, do a 10 day free trial to see if you like it or not...

Can someone tell me the system requirements for Battlefield 2142?

Will my pc run it?

Windows Vista RC1

AMD Athlon 64 bit 3200+ 2ghz

ATI Radeon X1300 series

1Gig ram

Any more info just let me know.

I used my 30 day free trial for FFXI but just couldn't get "into" it. I used to play a lot of MOH rising sun on ps2 online.

Can someone tell me the system requirements for Battlefield 2142?

Will my pc run it?

Windows Vista RC1

AMD Athlon 64 bit 3200+ 2ghz

ATI Radeon X1300 series

1Gig ram

Any more info just let me know.

I used my 30 day free trial for FFXI but just couldn't get "into" it. I used to play a lot of MOH rising sun on ps2 online.

Darren.

Minimum spec (from a quick search) is...

Windows XP

1.7 GHz Intel Celeron D/Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP/Sempron Processor

4 GB free hard drive space (5 GB hard drive space recommended)

512MB RAM

DirectX 9.0c compatible video card (128 MB memory and NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 or ATI Radeon 8500 chip set)

DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Broadband connection (cable, DSL, or faster)

And the recommended spec is...

Pentium 4 / Athlon 3.0GHz or equivalent

1.5GB RAM

256MB graphics card supporting Pixel Shader 2

Sound Blaster X-Fi.

HTH.

Steve.

I have a xbox 360 too, currently playing Lego star wars 2 which is a blast. Have PGR3 which is also very good, and play a lot of the arcade classics.

my 360 gametag (can you guess???) is Wuddie , send me a buddy request and we can go race, or co-op...

Anyone with a 360 getting Gears Of War?? i preordered on saturday..that game looks sooooo nice!!!!

I've been playing BF2142 Demo for about half and hour now, suprisingly easy to pick up on the controls :crybaby: I couldn't play due to d3dx9_29.dll so I had to download seperatly. i'm off to play some more B)

Some cases i get booted due to punkmaster (or something?!?!)

Archived