litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Online Gaming

jeffers

Forget battlefield got cod3 on 360 on friday christ its good 24 players on an xbox game. This is the next gen title everyone has been waiting for, must admit single player game is just the same as cod2 though.

Anyone on 360 send me a friends request if you want may gamertag is jest0r

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FPS games should be banned from consoles, untill they bring out a KB and Mouse...you just cant beat a KB and mouse as controls...

Consoles should stick to sports games, platforms, puzzles, 3rd person games...any other type of game as long as its isnt FPS...Keep FPS's on the PC where they were born and where they are infinately easier to control.

will add you to my 360 tonight jestor, although as you can probaly guess i wont be playing COD3

Its something to do with your running a different (newer maybe) version of punkbuster than expected. I've seen it mentioned on the BF2142 forums somewhere.

Hmm i'll give the online update a try, perhaps the demo has the outdated (?) version :blush:

Its wierd as I can play for 10-15 mins without it cutting off then all of a sudden, bam and its kicked me :wacko:

Updated the new client (2nd forum thread), now i'll give it a bash :)

ok, that one says the new updated punkbuster is an older version :D (also still kicks me)

Welcome to the joys of a EA online game.

BF2 (and i suspect 2142) could have been soooooooo much better with just a little more time spent ironing out problems instead of us poor suckers having to find ways round their cockups. ;)

Hi guys good to see so many gamers on here. Im an avid fan of the bf series mainly bf2 (allthough vietnam had 1 of the best soundtracks to a game period) I havent got 2142 yet and was wondering what you guys thought to it and is it worth getting. Got a 360 also but im a bit bored of the games on it.......waiting for forza 2 but TDU will do for now lol.

Add my gamer tag if you want and well hook up and go for a cruise lol

Gamer tag Varlz

Hasn't 2142 got some kind of buddy list so you can see when,where and which server your mates are playing on?

This would make it very easy for us all to meet up in one server.

Swore i wouldn't buy another EA game but i have read some good reviews on it.

Just ordered my new pc today so i should be able to play again soon. :clap:

Archived