litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Online Gaming

jeffers

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just bought Medieval 2: Total War for the PC so I'll be gone for a few months... ;)

Thing is my rig actually struggles to run it on high settings which is a signal to me that I really need to start thinking about upgrading the CPU, mobo etc ;) It's a P4 2.6GHz with 2GB RAM and a 256Mb GeForce 6600GT, only bought the card a year ago... :(

I'd have thought you graphics card would probably be the weakest link. I've got a 6800GT and it seems to be struggling a bit nowdays.

Have you got the latest detenator driver from the nvidia website???

Jestor, Sorry couldnt join you for gaming last night, I was already in the middle of completing ACT 5 on Hardcore in Co-op with a mate.

Gears of War has to be the best game i have played in ages. Going to attempt playing it on insane now!!!

If anyone needs any help on a mission add me to your friends list and send me a message.

Gamertag is Wuddie

No problem. Had a couple of hours on co op then went to the extermination, I cant believe the graphics on this game. Just completed the level like pitch black wuddie and I am sick of those dam boomers.

Any one who hasn't got a 360 go out and get one and buy this game thats an order. B)

Hey Wuddie

Added you onto the mates thing on 360. Seen you on a few times on gears of war, don't have that yet. Do you have TDU, I go on that a fair bit. Catch you on there sometime. Just waiting for Forza 2 and GTR now!!!

Dunk

My 360 arrived today. Gears of war seems pretty tidy. PGR3 isnt as good as forza on the original xbox...can you turn off traction control etc? Cant find any settings for it.

Debating on subscribing to xbox live gold now..

Archived