Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

I’ve defected to the dark side….(NLC)

Daveb99

On 21/01/2022 at 23:07, Elisemadray said:

nice but I did prefer the Evora :) 

thank goodness for the little yellow demon

you and mark LRS7 will be starting your own sub category , the Darkside Boys😂

Oh blimey blame me, nice Cayman Dave I shall come and see you soon to inspect your beauty 🥰 I’m fortunate enough to be in a position to put myself back in a Lotus just so I can come and see you wonderful people! Mind yo your not a bad bunch 😉

picked her up today see you soon 😁

AACDCCE2-F939-4D03-B56A-DC2181D92AFC.jpeg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Elisemadray said:

Fantastic Mark :)

so when can you afford the engine so you don't need to trailer it about😂

seriously though I think she is a Beaut😍

although I might be a little yellow bias :) 

He’ll buy the engine when he’s paid off that reg plate “80 EXG”. Cool

Congrats on the cayman Dave, great car.

I ran a 987 boxster S alongside my exige for 3 years. It was such a pleasant place to be for longer journeys and running at 7 to 8/10ths with the missus in the car with me. Your right about the S, you could literally drive everywhere in 3rd from 5mph to over 90mph , it was almost like an automatic !. I put 10k miles on that and only 2k on my exige during my ownership so i guess that says something. however the lotus was / is and suspect always will be more of an event to drive, but there is place on my drive for both for sure. Interestingly i bought a v cheap MX5 last summer and had almost as much fun in that for 6 months, and my wife preferred that to all my others, go figure ........

Enjoy the car , and the miles and days of fun you have taking journeys in it, and then ragging it spectacularly on a track day and recognising the awesome enginerring those damn germans manage to pack into their cars

richbk

Archived