Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daveb99

AD08R tyres - where from?

6 posts in this topic

The S160 needs new boots, so I've decided I'm going for AD08Rs, the next question is where's the best (cheapest) place to get them from?

I have a good local fitter so mail order would probably be best, unless anyone knows a good Lotus-friendly place to fit them in Leics/Warks or near Solihull area (that happens to be cheapest...).

Also, is there such a thing as an LTS version, like there was for the earlier Yokos, or are the standard off the shelf ones what I need?  I've also been told that there are two versions - one with rim protection, one without - might as well have the former, anyone know where to get them?

Any help much appreciated, as always...

The S160 needs new boots, so I've decided I'm going for AD08Rs, the next question is where's the best (cheapest) place to get them from?
I have a good local fitter so mail order would probably be best, unless anyone knows a good Lotus-friendly place to fit them in Leics/Warks or near Solihull area (that happens to be cheapest...).
Also, is there such a thing as an LTS version, like there was for the earlier Yokos, or are the standard off the shelf ones what I need?  I've also been told that there are two versions - one with rim protection, one without - might as well have the former, anyone know where to get them?
Any help much appreciated, as always...
I recently got a set for my S2 and Camskill were the cheapest but Demon Tweeks weren't far behind.

Only 1 version offered in S2 sizes but availablity for all can be a bit hit and miss as they aren't in constant production so if you need them urgently it might be more a case of who's got stock..

Sent from my Lenovo S5000-F using Tapatalk

I got mine from Demon Tweeks. Amazing they were better value than Camskill when I ordered from the DT eBay shop! Good luck. 

I bought mine from blackcircles About 6mth ago.cheapest I could find.

^ likewise, also try tyreleader.co.uk, pneus-online.co.uk

i found prices changed almost daily so check them all the day you place the order