litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Rare Mloc Sticker

Daniel

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have a few. If you are a club member and would like one then send me a pm with your address. :)

Received mine yesterday. Thank you very much Steve!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Dan, has it going ???

I have a few in a house moving box somewhere too, and I moved house 6 years ago ...

What you driving / riding these days, are you back in the uk now ?

I still have my riviera blue exige, yours is still about somewhere but often to be seen for sale on pistonheads,

Don't get scatty on the topic tho !!

Hey!  Glad to hear that you still have the car and hope it's going well, best colour by a mile!  I must come to one of the meets or MLOC trackdays one day soon.

Dan, glad you stopped by   smile.png    Mines on the back of my Lotus       tongue.gif    

How is stripy?  Hope you're keeping well Martin and that your daughter, Liz, is well too ;)

Hey!  Glad to hear that you still have the car and hope it's going well, best colour by a mile!  I must come to one of the meets or MLOC trackdays one day soon.

How is stripy?  Hope you're keeping well Martin and that your daughter, Liz, is well too wink.png

We are doing a run from Bruntingthorpe this Sunday morning (couldn't be closer to you if we tried), it starts at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground and we are driving to Rutland Water for breakfast if you fancy joining us?

More details - http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/topic/65764-rutland-water-breakfast-run-sunday-5th-june/page-2#entry295289

Archived