Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Time To Say Goodbye To The Exige.....

quantum2000

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats!

Now just the tedious running in part to go through again!  Get some miles on her wink.png

Its killing me already, had a good "spirited" drive in the roadster yesterday and now limited to 4k revsohmy.png

I'm surprised just how different this feels to the "old" one. The suspension feels a little softer but steering more responsive, brakes are better, exhaust sounds way louder but that's probably more to do with having no sound deadening. Lotus have definitely made some changes since 2013!

Its killing me already, had a good "spirited" drive in the roadster yesterday and now limited to 4k revsohmy.png

I'm surprised just how different this feels to the "old" one. The suspension feels a little softer but steering more responsive, brakes are better, exhaust sounds way louder but that's probably more to do with having no sound deadening. Lotus have definitely made some changes since 2013!

Did you get the calipers you wanted in the end??

Just set yourself a deadline to get it run in by, worked for me :D

Interesting, comparison. Look forward to seeing it!

Archived