litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Anyone With A Large Garage/workshop In The Nottingham Area?

John FISH Curtis

I have some new disks and pads to fit (x4) on the S1 Elise but my garage is too narrow to work on the car.

Does anyone have a large enough garage/workshop that gives access to get round the car to enable the disks/pads to be changed. Also suitable jacks to lift the car and experiance in swapping pads/disks on an Elise?

Im not after someone doing the work, but some leaning over my shoulder to assist would be good. I can bring spanners/ratchets etc

Will gladly donate in wine/beer.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're in Whitwick, if that's local enough? Got the tools, the garage, and know how. :)

Merry New Year,

Elaine & Richard J.

EDIT: Howdy Mr Simba, we hope you're well. B)

Hi Elaine :)

Long time no see! I hope you and Reg are all well and had a great xmas & new year!!!

we're all down at the Waterman tomorrow (and 1st Sunday of every month) so if your passing be great to see you! :)

Hi Elaine :)

Long time no see! I hope you and Reg are all well and had a great xmas & new year!!!

we're all down at the Waterman tomorrow (and 1st Sunday of every month) so if your passing be great to see you! :)

Yeah, we're brill ta... spent the whole of Christmas & New Year DIYing, but we do like to keep busy! :D

We won't be at this month's meet, but will we coming to another one soon. You're always welcome to pop in if you're ever over this way. We're usually in the garage, but the woodburner means it's toasty in there even in the coldest of weathers. :afro:

Health & Happiness for 2012 to you all,

Elaine&Rich. :)

Looks like you've got a good selection of offers already. I'm near Alfreton with all the necessary tools / previous experience if that's any nearer to you?

Phil,

Your closet, i'm in Kirkby in Ashfield, so just other side of the M1, J28.

I'm waiting for the Carbone Lorraine pads to turn up, then i'll be in touch.

Anytime John,

I can honestly say yours was one of the nicest examples I've had in my garage....and there's been quite a few over the years.

Hopefully meet up again soon on the Derbyshire run.

Thanks for the drink by the way, much appreciated

Archived