litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

The Madness Continues ... Now With Piccies

Tango190

Last one or Beefy will be charging me for web hosting :)

I've also added a piccy on each of my previous posts, go back to post #1 and you'll see them.

Just got to find out whats up with it now - it's better - but still struggling.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You shouldnt need to add a picture per post, it should be setup so you can add multiple piccys per post just keep adding the attachment or put them all in the gallery and link to them :)

Looks in good nick btw :(

She looks in excellent condition :)

Are you going to make it to the midlands run on the 22nd?

You need'nt do the run itself but i would like to get a look at her.

It does sound like crap from the bottom of the tank causing the problems. The fuel may well have been past its sell by date as well.

Looks like I might be going to the Lotus Stoneleigh bash to pick up a few odds and ends to keep as spares

Anyone know when the Stoneleigh bash takes place?

Edit - You only need to finish a quote with a "/", you dont require the "/" to start one.

Can I have my 2p back now Bob?

:)

No chance.

I've racked up 26 miles in total now - so on a pro rata basis you should contribute another 24p :(

Get your arse down here on Saturday and suss out whats wrong with it, you can have a ride in my cousins Ford Zodiac Convertable too ....

<EDIT> :D

Pro Rata

Latin term meaning proportionally; for a proportion. Where several debtors are each liable for the whole debt, they are said to be liable "in solidum" but where each is liable for his own share or proportion only, they are said to be bound "pro rata". An example of both phrases may be found in the liabilty of partners; each is liable "in solidum" for the debts of the partnership in relation to creditors, but each is liable only "pro rata" in relation to between themselves.

</EDIT>

:)  Bob, i do believe you are a romantic. Quality, enjoy. I expect it will be Lotus of the month for Le Mans ?  :(

Used to be a New Romantic - years ago mind - makeup - dandy cloths - quite the Highwayman (no - not the RAC or AA you young uns) !

Looks like I might be going to the Lotus Stoneleigh bash to pick up a few odds and ends to keep as spares

Edit - You only need to finish a quote with a "/", you dont require the "/" to start one.

Usually when it's fricken freezin - peeing down or both. Also get charged about £7 for the benfit of looking at everyone elses tat.

But then (at the Triumph bash) ... TR6 Hardtop £60 - bought it - eBayed it and sold it for £150

Worth a thought - how else could I afford to buy old Lotus bangers :)

Not sure of the exact date for this year, last year it was on Nov 21st, so lets say around the end of Nov! :)

Archived