litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Le Mans Next Year

Kris H

Just wondering who's planning on going to Le Mans next year. Should be a big Lotus celebration and having had a great time this year, think I'll be going next year as well. Anyone else? Ladders? Would be good to get a decent MLOC contingent.

Kristian :drive:

(edited to say: by the way, it's 11th-12th June)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'twas good on the Houx Annexe site, right by the roundabout. Good to be with a big group of lotus types as well. Definitely planning to head back on the Sunday night next year as well. French roads at 3am :drive:

I'm going unless my wife...

a) gets preggers again (not likely, I'm getting snipped this time)

:drive: overrules me

Graeme

Have you been before? I'm sure a proper guilt trip would sort this out nicely...50th anniversary of lotus celebrations etc, and perhaps some helpful tips from the Brooke advisory place... :blush:

I am defo. going - whatever ( I have already told her this, but she will claim later that I never talk to her about stuff! :blush: )

It will be my first time and is one of the things that I want to do before arthritis sets in!

John :drive:

Looking good so far - think we should try to get a group of MLOC with the SELOC group since the numbers mean that facilities are much better, best place in campsite, big group buys for beer, food, BBQ etc - everyone can travel down when and how they want but being in the same campsite defo a better option. :)

Archived