litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Le Mans Next Year

Kris H

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can work bugger it up? Can't you book holidays well in advance and then just wave the form at them? B):(;)

This is looking really good so far - Matty - you could pretend to be coming as well since you've got plenty of time to change your mind ;)

I'm with Ladders on the SELOC front - well organised and seem to know what's going on and where and get access to a few things that a smaller group might not get.

Yes, if we club together with SELOC we should be able to sort a good one out for next year.

I think next year without the excitement of wondering whether we'll actually be going or not, we should be able to sort a good trip out!

Be great if you did Pete, provided you don't pack more than a pair of undies and a hat in your car! Next year being the lotus anniversary celebrations would seem to be the time to do it though. Were a couple of 340rs there this year I think.

I'd be up for this trip.  Looks great.

BTW - Scott's comment about work buggering it up is cos he's missed out on Stelvio cos of his office move.... 

Anyone else here going to Stelvio????  ;)

:(:):(:(

When is it then folks.. i shall get the request in now!

I wish!  Don't think I could persuade the girlfriend that sitting in a car for a week was a holiday though!  :)

You deffo have to go Emma, would you have the car on the road by then?

Change her then :(

Its a great holiday, any decent woman knows that, its exotic (France), scenic (countryside), great local cuisine (burgers and beer), lots to see (pissed people and cars)

:(

And Emma, your car, on the road, by June... yeah right... it'll be ina museum as the "lowest mileage ever recorded on an Elise"

;)

P.S. Thats for Stelvio :(

Apparantly they've started getting sneaky. They have cameras in a tunnel leaving Moutiers which "is situated about two-thirds of the way along the tunnel on the left, hidden in a little service road (the *******!), and it will flash at anything over 89kms"

(Not that I know where Moutiers is... but seems cunning)

Also have a look at http://www.spanishbiketours.co.uk/france.htm

Archived