litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Le Mans Next Year

Kris H

Auto petrol stations only take french credit cards - thanks a bunch chaps!

If you drive too quickly they not only fine you on the spot, they take your licence and you cannot drive on - so take a spare driver or a tow truck! (Mate from work had to take over the driving duties in a GT3 but had to stick to the speed limit all the way because he didn't have all his docs - another instant fine!)

Other than that its brilliant driving over there - they have a quaint practice on the autoroutes - they pull in after overtaking - I think the french term is "lane discipline"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bob, what are you going Le Mans for? Car stuff?

Actually Bob whilst you're about it it would be handy if you could mark out our plots in Houx Annexe early - although some might consider ten months a little extreme. :)

Bob, what are you going Le Mans for? Car stuff?

Actually Bob whilst you're about it it would be handy if you could mark out our plots in Houx Annexe early - although some might consider ten months a little extreme. :unsure:

Its just our annual holiday - at last - staying close to Monaco second week.

Spending the first week popping along a few race circuits etc just for fun. Sorry, best change that, apparently were on holiday and no motor racing Kim tells me - yeah right Kim !

Do the French do track days ??????? :rolleyes:

So I think I've worked out the September run.

So it's Brands Hatch, Circuit Paul Ricard, Le Mans, Monaco, and might throw in San Remo Rally stages too :drive:

Whooooooooo Hoooooooo ! Anyone else ?

Archived