jason-111s

32 members have voted

1. 1. Jason Plato is a cock Y/N

• Y
    • N

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's obviously got something against Lotus, as he didnt give the car a chance at all to impress him. Pussyfooting around a circuit. No wonder he left touring cars if he drives like that :wacko:

id just like to say (roll on new top gear)at least they will give reason as to why its so crap

just like clarkson slated the 111s cos understeer was so bad but at least they tried to explain what had changed

I do think he is a total cock

But i do watch the program for the cars but its not a patch of top gear

Top Gear even that pisses me off as they do not actually review any cars anymore

its just them doing things that are vaguely car related

Well, a No vote from me (first one !)

He *did* review the car, he commented on

the dead spots in the rev range (inexcusable from a sports car maker that can tune engines),

the fact the the LSD was too soft,

the fact the Lotus still haven't got to grips with having anything vaguely adjustable in the seating position(ie no change since 1996 when the S1 was launched).

He's accurate in all of that, and the fact that the car is about 34k does show particularly poor value for money when you look at what it's up against.

His style might not be everyone's taste, but he was accurate.

And that's the thrid review I've seen / read now that slates the SC Elise for being a waste of (the extra) money. They can't all be wrong .....

/just my 2p

He didn't like the car- so what? He's not 'wrong' for giving an opinion people don't like.

I'll bet most people haven't even driven the car (me included). He might be spot on.

I wanted a rave review too but, well, there you go.

There's an excellent video with Chris Harris testing the Elise SC on the autocar.co.uk website.

Chris is a complete petrol head and pretty handy driver as well!

But, yes, Jason Plato and all of the other channel 5 mob are definitely cocks (and cockesses), especially that fat f*cker with the hair.

Archived