28th - 30th June 2024

Jobs

Digi

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Studio Manager/Graphic Designer

Anyone got a job going? :(

blimey, i am a graphic designer/ photographer by trade, didnt realise u did that m8

3 dimensional taxi driver - I fly helicopters in the RAF :o .

holy sh*t rich! didnt realise u were a helicopter pilot? i wanna be one, cant u teach me? :lol:

Im a controls/electrical/tech support engineer for a company that supplies intelligent conveyors to the food industry... :o

Interesting, I'm a technical support and site installations manager for a company that sells thermal and inkjet printers for industrial label printing - including on-line label application... :lol:

...yes it's dull as s**t!

Whats the company then? Our main business is convergers usually fitted to the end of Multivac thermoformers. Ring any bells?

i do colouring in...

well, architectural visuals and graphic designer i think is more of a technical description, but i like the reaction of meeting new people and telling them i colour in for a living after folding myself out of the elise!

MLOC graphics company sooty/ladders and others?

post-167-1159536750_thumb.jpg

i do colouring in...

well, architectural visuals and graphic designer i think is more of a technical description, but i like the reaction of meeting new people and telling them i colour in for a living after folding myself out of the elise!

MLOC graphics company sooty/ladders and others?

I do cutting out........

Well, Design Manager responsible for designing all those cardboard boxes you can't open! ;)

Someone else does the colouring in bit for me!

A touch boring at times, hence cardboard Dalek!!! :(

I do cutting out........

Well, Design Manager responsible for designing all those cardboard boxes you can't open! ;)

Someone else does the colouring in bit for me!

A touch boring at times, hence cardboard Dalek!!! :(

Cool! :D

Was that for a job? or just done when you were bored? ;)

Archived