litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Jobs

Digi

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting .... as an 'oldie' I was always informed that by far the majority of owners were in IT... they will surface in the midnight hours. Buyers, I was informed, fall into pre and post children (I am the latter) and DVLA state that 96% of first time Lotus buyers are male - apparently this figure is not for general consumption however it exceeds fezza ownership in the UK. I'm in property but you won't see me for dust in the UK ... if you want to buy abroad (and NEVER sold to a Lotus owner) PM me. As a general statement property abroad (everywhere) has gone quiet/static ...pity you didn't buy 2/3 years ago but at least reflect upon the fact you have had the chance to enjoy your Lotus in the meantime. kimbo

I.T. at Derbyshire Fire Service. I get by in the job but have plenty in the bank so I don't have to press for the managers position!! Want to spend the rest of my working career using my wages to fund future stints abroad in the Elise, with maybee, an engine U/G to make it a little more worth while :-).

Stelvio 2007 here I come

Archived