litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Jobs

Digi

Any project managers out there from the refurb industry looking for a job?. Can't believe how difficult it is finding good people these days.

That's because we've hired them all, Steve!

strange thing is quite a few of them have been in touch lately :lol: but I'm worried they wouldn't know what to do with the extra money :clap:

Steve

Are you going to the Edinburgh do next week?

:clap: very good!

Edinburgh - no, but expect to trip over the ol' man in a gutter somewhere...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any project managers out there from the refurb industry looking for a job?. Can't believe how difficult it is finding good people these days.

That's because we've hired them all, Steve!

strange thing is quite a few of them have been in touch lately :lol: but I'm worried they wouldn't know what to do with the extra money :clap:

Steve

Are you going to the Edinburgh do next week?

:clap: very good!

Edinburgh - no, but expect to trip over the ol' man in a gutter somewhere...

Gripping a bottle of Scotch no doubt. :D

Games designer and software engineer working on fruit/quiz machines for the UK.

Love it! :D

Any tips on how to win? :D

Best tip is to play after you've just seen somebody else lose! :clap: All machines are set to a fixed payout percentage so it's a good idea to come off if you get a reasonable win too. :lol:

I reckon any more info than this will bore everybody else to tears! :P

Games designer and software engineer working on fruit/quiz machines for the UK.

Love it! :D

Do you work for that lot just off J2 of M54? If so, we fitted out your offices!

No. Parent company's based near Notts and we've got an office in Knowle, although I work from home most of the time. :D

Is that Games Media? Think they're based over that way, bet their offices looked nice by the time you'd finished with them! :clap:

I'm the co-founder, director and co-owner of this small environmental consultancy eco3

B)

I was an Environmental Auditor at Cooper Bussmann until 4yrs ago (in between the welding, brazing, Soldering). :D

You have a PM regarding solar energy. ;)

Archived