litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S2 Elise Geometry

DeanB

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roll on March indeed I can't wait. Martin why don't you join us at Blyton on the 12th? It will be a great day - about 80% MLOC

Dean, im at Snetts on the 19th of Feb and Snetts again for the first round of the sprinting on the 19th of March. Its cleaned me out.

Dean, im at Snetts on the 19th of Feb and Snetts again for the first round of the sprinting on the 19th of March. Its cleaned me out.

That's a shame. Isn't there a sprint at Blyton sometime? You could have got some practice in. It's only a hundred quid?!!

Thats ignoring the £50 petrol there and back, £50 petrol for the trackday day. Also its not next door to Brum so the cost of a night out. Shall we call it £300? Im going to do one nearer the sprint at Blyton though    :)  

I forgot to mention that Michael handed me a book to read as I was sat in the car while he and young James set it up.

I think he *might* have been taking the Michael.

He said he bought it at an auto jumble but I'm not so sure - inside it said 'this book is the propperty [sic] of J Scattergood age 47 3/4'

20160130_113144.jpg

Archived