Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Radiator - coolexperts.co.uk

denzel2364

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, denzel2364 said:

I have no experience of this rad but my advice would be always buy from a known source, especially something like this where you have to take the clam off to sort. Pro alloy has been my choice, have a look on Elise parts etc....

You will be fine with Coolex my old mans used these for years with Calibra Cav turbos running more power than the Lotus's.

Ill be fitting one too when the clams off, there based in Nottingham and I believe they have supplied a few known companies with the radiators for the Elise platform.

12 hours ago, The Cakes said:

I have no experience of this rad but my advice would be always buy from a known source, especially something like this where you have to take the clam off to sort. Pro alloy has been my choice, have a look on Elise parts etc....

Brill, thank you for your reply. I will take a look. Thanks @The Cakes

1 hour ago, jody391 said:

You will be fine with Coolex my old mans used these for years with Calibra Cav turbos running more power than the Lotus's.

Ill be fitting one too when the clams off, there based in Nottingham and I believe they have supplied a few known companies with the radiators for the Elise platform.

Great, thanks @jody391

Archived