Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

graeme_laslett

Car Service Packs - Black Friday Offers

• Similar Content

• By Monkey
      Hi all
      Very new to this - got my lotus Elise S2 17/11/2018
      still learning how to get in & out...
      Would you recommend a place to service my Elise in or around Nottingham
      Thanks

• By R5K
      Hi All
      Anyone use / used / recomend these https://www.stonesautogarage.com for servicing? going to be looking for somewhere near Chesterfield for MOT and service for my Elise 111R soon.
      Richard
    • By Central Lotus
      Winter Special

“10 point winter check” + free winter gift pack (ice scraper and de-icer) + tracking voucher (£10) coming to a total price of £49.99

Free fitting and balancing of all new winter tyres purchased

20% off service labour rate

10% off bodywork and wheel refurbishments

Call 01159 415 007 now to book. 

• By graeme_laslett
      Hi MLOC,

I’d like to introduce our business "Car Service Packs"- I’ve spoken with Simon (Sim@n) and he has given me the OK to post here.

Car Service Packs offer great oil, filter and spark plug service kits to cars that are commonly found on track days, sprint and hillclimb venues and race tracks.

The team at Car Service Packs all have cars that we regularly race, track and compete at sprint and hillclimbs so we know how important oil and regular servicing is to maintain the reliability and performance of your engine. After a lot of research and testing we have selected some of the best engine oils available to help protect your engine against the harsh environment of being on track.

We personally use all of the oils that we sell ,and where possible, we use OEM filters and plugs to help you keep your engine in the best possible condition.

I will put a few of the service packs that we offer for the Lotus Elise / Exige on the classifieds section and if you’d like to purchase anything, please get in contact via the forum or email us at shop@carservicepacks.co.uk. We have discounted the prices especially for MLOC members.

We are currently working on service packs for Honda, Audi and Duratec converted cars - please get in touch if you need any information on these.

Many thanks

Graeme Laslett
      www.carservicepacks.co.uk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use