litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Selling My S1 Exige.

KurtB

My name is Kurt and I suffer from automotive fickleness!

So many cars to try, limited funds and only one life to live. I made the right decision to keep my car. I was chasing the next investment rather than following my heart.

Sounds like you've made the right decision to me Kurt. We're car enthusiasts at the end of the day so buy cars that we truly love to own and drive. Having a great club of like-minded enthusiasts like MLOC is an added bonus and if it turns out to be an investment too, well that really is the icing on the cake, so long as it doesn't make you too frightened to use it that is smile.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the supportive words Phil, that means a lot.

I'm just going to drive it to be honest. Sod the mileage, it's better to be used and reliable rather than low miles and temperamental.

Thanks Jon,

Yes, two interested parties that knew I wouldn't let it go for less than a figure in the high thirties. I have apologised to them both and won't repeat the episode. I feel confident it would have gone if I'd have stuck to my original plan.

Archived