litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Wins An Award

Mark H

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inferno - I was the 22,000 visitor to your site, do I win something?

I would have taken a screeny, but I pressed "refresh" to see if you counter did "session hits" rather than page hits, then it went to 22001 :clap:

Well done MLOC, btw ;)

Big thanks to Beefy Mark - you've enriched our lives!

Sounds corny, but those who've clocked up 50+ posts must be getting something out of it.

Would be nice to do an "End of Term" report in sections:

1. MLOC Website set up & administration, Stats - Beefcake?

2. Events (I'm happy to)

3. Technical (Anyone? Mark A?)

4. Foundation & Inspiration (Simon V?)

5. User's Eye View (anyone? who's done the most posts - Kris?)

Would be good to do it as an email - means to clean database as well as to remind lighter users we're here & growing.

Graeme

Big thanks to Beefy Mark - you've enriched our lives!

Sounds corny, but those who've clocked up 50+ posts must be getting something out of it.

Would be nice to do an "End of Term" report in sections:

1. MLOC Website set up & administration, Stats - Beefcake?

2. Events (I'm happy to)

3. Technical (Anyone? Mark A?)

4. Foundation & Inspiration (Simon V?)

5. User's Eye View (anyone? who's done the most posts - Kris?)

Would be good to do it as an email - means to clean database as well as to remind lighter users we're here & growing.

Graeme

Graeme - my problem is that I can't find the back button so just keep typing rubbish and hope it goes away! I was only looking for the footie scores as well. No, really, very impressed, and cheers to Mark and everyone else.

Scott has definitely posted more times than me but he has too much time on his hands. I think it was 'time' people were saying anyway... B)

I am quite happy to help if someone needs me to (provided it doesn't involve anything strenuous whilst I'm on holiday - like anything to do with SWMBO's family, decorating, being nice to anyone etc etc)

Kristian

Yeah, i want to reach 500 posts then i can change my status from Veteran apparantly.... I wish i did have time on my hands, have been far, far too busy recently :(

T'is a great site, often quicker and easier to get an answer than SELOC and we still get strees... ;)

Archived