litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Wins An Award

Mark H

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoorah! Scott is a bigger workshy lazy arse than me, as if there was ever any doubt. I think I should have a disproportionate weighting applied to my stats though since I can't log on at work and can therefore only visit at evenings or weekends or when awake for no good reason in the middle of the night. Haven't been on for a few days though since Simon's Christmas tree is clearly responsible for giving me horrible 'flu since Sunday, or it could have been going to Peter Smith's. :P

Think it's a good idea to e-mail round folks to remind them of MLOC's existence, particularly any who registered early as it's become much more active in the past few months. :drive:

No, I came first in the over thirties category I believe you'll find. :P

It's my own fault anyway since I kind of partly put in place the policy regarding pratting about on the internet for hours since too many folks were doing it and we must get our pound of flesh, you'll understand. What a dumb idea that was... :drive:

Archived