• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M@r]{

Number Plate Mounting Location - That'll Do

6 posts in this topic

Well as it was MOT time I had to come up with a location to put my front plate - apparently in the boot is an MOT failure mf_kamikaze.gif

Well Gav and I come up with a fantastic idea - drill a hole in the middle of the plate and use the front towing eye to hold it on. I quite like it, might leave it there from now on..................

20140303_095438.jpg

Does it spin round like a commedy bow tie?

OMG look at the size of that splitter!! With no rear wing!! Don't blame we when you disappear in to a hedge backwards etcetera etcetera! ;-)

^^^^^^^^^^ ha ha ha ha ha, classic Dean....... ^^^^^^^^^

Any bigger and you could use that number plate as a fence..... :-0 I do hope it's back on the dashboard.....

That's going to stop air getting to the radiator if you leave it there!

Is the number plate on the dashboard for taller (Scatty) type people to see? ;)

If you want to flout the law then do it properly and don't have it sat on the dash board, that is so Audi Chav style

I used to tie wrap mine to the grille for my mot on my s1 after it 'fell off' ;0)