Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ian C

Lotus Superbike?

11 posts in this topic

Not a lot of padding on that seat though scooter.gifeek.gif

A classic ad from my childhood. Was the first thing I thought if when I read your comment.

Obviously you're not old enough to remember!

It's being made under license from what I understand? But from my understanding is being developed and designed by lotus and the guy who designed the tron bike for tron2 - I find it amazing reading some bike forums about saying its shit and what do lotus know about bikes, but haven't lotus developed various engineering projects for road racing cycles, bikes, engines, road cars, racing cars, f1 cars, gravity racers, range extender engines? I suspect their will be a front shield for this and wonder if it will go to development