litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Silver Headlights

Carlylove

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell - that concept car looks cool as you like :rolleyes: I think it was at the last NEC motorshow if I remember correctly

Definately need to get rid of that daft silver coloured wiper though - black would be better.

Headlights definately illegal, I remember asking the sales man at the show.

So effectively you're left with a silver S2!!!! Great colour if you ask me :lol:

...Apart from those silver indicators - does anyone know if you could do the same to an S2 as to what Chris has done to his (immaculate looking) S1?

EDIT - upon closer inspection of said photo (!!): and the front/side grills would need to be sprayed - easy enough I guess? Especially as the front grill is silver on the 135 isn't it?

I think the grills would have been better in black.

I am surprised no-one knows how to do the headlights as you can get smoked film for them so why not silver?

Anyone got Photoshop that could do the HL's in a mirror finish? I may ask the guys that do the VentureShield if they could do it as I know they can put graphics on it now :D

Archived