litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Nick Whale

Trev Foster

Took the Exige in for it's first year service to Nick Whale with the following faults:

Squeeky Roof

Poor Aircon

Rattling Sports Back Box

Plus Service

Paid up when I left the car due to the service dept being shut on Sat when I needed to pick it up and was quoted £350.00.

Picked the car up today with the roof rattle fixed, the exhaust replaced,the service done,car washed and £10 change to boot.(not sure about aircon havent tested it yet)

Just to let you all know that these guys always meet you with a pleasent smile and a cup of coffee. I would reccomend them to anyone on here!! :D Top Job!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are currently fixing my car (on the ramp next to the showroom window).

They are always happy to go above and beyond to help.

Hoping to get the Exige back on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Even though ive had probs with my car, i have to say Nick whale arranged prompt collection sorted all probs and delivered it back within 3 days and they are sixty miles from me ..

It's pretty cheeky that they have started to charge for the use of credit cards though, always puts me off using companies who do that!

Tis a bit, luckily my warranty runs out next month then i'm off to Brooke Kensington!.

Archived