litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Nick Whale

Trev Foster

Looking at the invoice the total parts is £14.85 and labour £275.50 although how they get to that figure for the parts i'm not sure as the Mobil one was £49.50. Either way there should be a few bob to come back. :D

A little bit annoyed that it wasn't offered at the time as the guys there know that I have been a member of mloc since I took receipt of the car in October and the stickers in pride of place on the front window!!!! :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one. good to hear positive feedback about main dealers as they usually get tarred as a shower of shit.

i met david, the prinicipal dealer a few months back and he seemed like a decent bloke and interested in the cars - didn't have much nice to say about certain independents though :D

It's pretty cheeky that they have started to charge for the use of credit cards though, always puts me off using companies who do that!

Tis a bit, luckily my warranty runs out next month then i'm off to Brooke Kensington!.

Yep and they also no longer accept American Express.

Spoke to Lisa today and I have now got a credit on the computer system for my next purchase. Thanks to all for letting me know I should have looked myself but im a bit thick!!!!! :blink:

Once again top guys and girls(sorry Lisa) would reccomend them to anyone on here. :D

Archived