Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

You See That Guy Across The Office....

malbon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You not getting any at the moment Dave?  You seem very frisky of late  :P

Erm, actually yes! But just that being a designer (allegedly!) you have an eye out for asthetically pleasing objects in the surroundings for inspiration and.... blah blah blah etc etc and other stuff to to justify myself and not get in trouble with the missus and stuff ;)

I think you'll be safe, as if you mentioned you saw Jons Elise with a fit bird in the passenger seat she would have fallen asleep after the word Elise.

Oh to have a lady whos not interested in taking the keys to your car. ;)

I think you'll be safe, as if you mentioned you saw Jons Elise with a fit bird in the passenger seat she would have fallen asleep after the word Elise.

Oh to have a lady whos not interested in taking the keys to your car.  :P

:D

Still trying to get her to drive it Steve!

She might be forced to soon if we go for break in Brittany (no, before you ask, not Spears! ;) ) as we were planning to share driving.

Anyway, you could solve your problem by getting an Exige, fiona can have the Liz then! Sorted! :D

How about an early morning blast on Sat or Sun before the traffic builds up.  I'm thinking 7ish...is that mad?

What sort of question is that ??? 7am on Sat or Sun ? Wouldn't usually dare try a breathaliser at that time of the day :(

Ladders..stop perving at my passenger ! your supposed to be looking at the car :(

she is quite nice tho :lol: - just a work colleague though - so no mention to the gf if we go on that run !!

sunday blast sounds good. early morning is cool but 7 is taking the piss a bit !!

Ladders..stop perving at my passenger ! your supposed to be looking at the car  :)

she is quite nice tho  ;)  - just a work colleague though - so no mention to the gf if we go on that run !!

sunday blast sounds good.  early morning is cool but 7 is taking the piss a bit !!

TTIWWP

Archived