litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Gran Turismo Help

darren5591

im currently stuck on boosting my motorsport elise/exige (in orange for beefcake :lol: ), its got every upgrade apart from weight redution kits and tyres

it keeps going to 161mph then dropping rapidly to 154mph, would anything help to keep the speed up?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the max power lad in the garage looking at my car today the rear spoiler gives me car more top end.. :) err yeh right mate, I think you need to learn about drag.

No wonder they fit stupid oversize spoilers if they think it gives them more top end :lol:

im currently stuck on boosting my motorsport elise/exige (in orange for beefcake :lol: ), its got every upgrade apart from weight redution kits and tyres

it keeps going to 161mph then dropping rapidly to 154mph, would anything help to keep the speed up?

If you have every upgrade youll have a sixth gear when purchasing the stage3 gbox ( the full race spec un) and you can independantly make this taller giving you a higher top end. Also if your concerned about why it drops rapidly its because your hitting the limiter dropping the rpm back 1k odd. Balance it near the top rpm and hold it there with your analogue contoller if you dont want it to bounce back.

im currently stuck on boosting my motorsport elise/exige (in orange for beefcake :blink: ), its got every upgrade apart from weight redution kits and tyres

This must be a cheaper way, than my bloody Elise :)

Lengthen the final drive ratio. Should sort it.

To be fair. The 100k or so that you paid for the MS Elise would have been better spent elsewhere. For some reason the MS Elise in GT4 is pretty crap. You'll probably get more out of a tuned 111r.

Win the turbo races. Get the 350z race car, stage 4 it. Race it in the Jap touringcar series (takes some winning) then the 350 you get for that is awsome!!!!

Great game!!

In a similar racing-game vein, I'm really, really tempted to buy the Logitech Wheel everyones going on about, if only to play GTR on the PC...supposed to be pretty top notch

Added bonus of it working with GT4 too :D

Archived