litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Lad Be Gentle

JimmyMac

Thanks for that - think I'll hold fire as I'm about to pop outside and it looks like it could rain, which'll mean curtains for the scorpion/web combo... neck slitting line will be added this pm. Will have to invest in more permanent writing implements.... :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What have i started? :lol:

Yes an S2 111s looks very nice indeedy, but what are the major differences to the 111r?

Yes it maybe a silly question to all you in the know but think of me as the village idiot from outer space! :clap:

I hope i'm right in saying the 111r is a higher powered engine?

It has a higher top BHP but that might not be what you are interested in...

It also has ABS and power assisted brakes.

I love the 111R for a lot of reasons, I just know I need to hold back about raving about the engine because a lot of people arent prepared to use the revs in the way I do.

First time ever, can't think of the words to respond ...

Well yes of course I know the words, just ...

Blimey Ellie n Reg !

Ditto...

I like the idea of Reg and a magnet in his tongue though - v. clever Steve :lol:

I used to have my eyebrow done, but gave up now as it hurt like hell for weeks :(

I like the idea of Reg and a magnet in his tongue though :D

Bet ya do! Is there something you'd like to tell us Scotty?! :(:lol:

I used to have my eyebrow done, but gave up now as it hurt like hell for weeks :(

You wuss! ;) The eyebrow is one of the least painful places to have pierced. :D

P.S Are you going to Notts? Shall I bring the bog rolls? :D

I like the idea of Reg and a magnet in his tongue though :o

Bet ya do! Is there something you'd like to tell us Scotty?! :D;)

You wuss! ;) The eyebrow is one of the least painful places to have pierced. :D

P.S Are you going to Notts? Shall I bring the bog rolls? :D

Having it done wasn't so bad, my body rejected it though and i had a black eye for a couple of months and it hurt like hell :( Especially when you caught it taking a jumper off - ouch!

Having it done wasn't so bad, my body rejected it though and i had a black eye for a couple of months and it hurt like hell :( Especially when you caught it taking a jumper off - ouch!

:D

I ran my fingers through my hair, and ripped mine out! :o So I wanged a safety pin in a bit further along! ;) T'was 12yrs ago, and I was a bit of a wildchild back then. :D

Why the hell did you leave it to get that bad? Did you try changing it to a PTFE bar? :D

Archived