Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Lad Be Gentle

JimmyMac

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL at Steve & Modman! :D Actually they're not in now:-

I first had my nips pierced many moons ago when I was 19, but took them out when they played up. :(

Had them done again aged about 21, took them out again. :(

Then in 1994 when I was 23, I was filmed having my nips, navel & clit done, all one after the other, for a piercing promotional video (for use at fetish parties, etc) :D It worked, the Piercers work went through the roof! B)

Still ended up taking nip bars out, about a year or so later, so I've given up, but the rest remain! B)

E. ;)

At Club Kinetic in Stoke, their alarm went off, and piercing was quite rare then, so they didn't believe me! :D

I had to show them! :D Well I'd driven 50 miles to get to the club, and there was no way I was going home, I wanted to dance! :(

No, you'll have to come to Fiona's Notts Meet :D but I'm not showing you my bits, I'm a respectable married woman! :D:(

What must Jimmy think of us? Behave yourselves! :(

JimmyMac must be a bit worried by now - within 3 hours of his first post about buying a new car, we're sat around talking about "personal" piercings... :D

:D

EDIT - Elaine got that same thought in just before me - pierced, tatts and psychic. Wow

Archived