28th - 30th June 2024

Nitron Group Buy

S P Worthington

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesnt look like its a go'er, from the BCBBS:

Geary , Beds, [email protected]

I emailed Guy (owner of Nitron)re the prices being incorrect on his website i.e £850 and not £950 and received this reply.(the prices you are quoting SPW are 4 months out of date).

Geary,

I fully empathise and understand, I am getting this as well from people, but the website is video stream and cannot be changed, other than by Ant, and I have talked to him about it, but progress is very slow.

Can Kevin put a new front end on the site announcing prices have chaged to the following etc. etc. before the site loads to the contents pages? This would buy us more time and would also stop these questions.

Kevin, you are copied in on this mail, is it possible?

And Geary, can you post on the forums that Nitron will not provide group buy deals as this undermines their dealers - pretty obvious really. And de-values the product!

Many thanks,

Guy

What we need now is a viable alternative...

An analogy: Pagid had the "ultimate" brake pad market covered but SBS are getting some very good press at the moment. How long before market forces drive the prices down? Need the same in the exotic damper market: should we be asking Ohlins or other instead?

Just to throw another one on the mix, been looking on the hanger 111 website. Has anyone tried the new Spax adjustables they're selling, unlikely to be as good as nitrons or billies but a lot cheaper?

Archived