litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mallory Park Today (1st May)

Mark A

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, me and the gaffer had a great day. Nice to see you all again (though I must make a point of actually speaking to a few more of you next time). I have a few pics which I'll post up in due course.

good day, good racing plenty of photos(Will Post when i sort the good from the bad)

I apologise for not speaking to you all but i was just knackered from drivin to the coast and back saturday afternoon.

Yes, and my guts still hurt from the the Burger/heartattack in a Bap!!

Dave

Great to meet folks again, and once more some faces to MLOC names.

Really enjoyed the mix of cars at Mallory, something to watch for everyone.

Never seen an Aston Martin go so quick, or stop !

Glad we stayed to the end for the 1/2 hour thrash, great until the pit stops, then hadn't a clue who was where - Le Mans is clearly going to be fun to keep track of.

Sorry Rob we didn't come back to the Social, even more so with the offer of a whizz out in the DB.

Didn't realise we had so much sun, Kim looks like a panda thats been on a skiing holiday, and I've got blisters on my forehead, burnt nose, ears, neck and right arm (can't work that one out ).

From the pics Beefy the APO lens really does the biz, nice work.

See you all soon, will post up about Castle Coombe for those that are interested.

Bob n Kim

Great day, even if I was only (allowed out) able to stay for the morning, nice to meet you all.

Hopefully make the 22nd run although I have a rock'n'roll wedding party to attend the night before which may get very messy.

Any event, cheers for the sticker Beefcake & cheers to Russ for the show around.

Dunk

It's easy, Radio Le Mans ;)

All we need now is radio reception in the car :P

Good day out, nice to meet up again.

Will post our photo's later. Not going to be as good as Mark's though. He must be proud to have a zoom lens that big ;)

Archived