18 members have voted

1. 1. Personal Plates?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Dont Care
    • It came with the car
    • It hides the cars age

Ladders...blown k can never be anything other than blown k  :)

Even though you hold M4LBN ?

With its new engine, it won't be B10WNK anymore anyway, unless you're keeping something quiet ???

I'd put M4LBN on it.

I take it Eliseparts are giving you permanent deals for keeping your car on their site for advertising :angry:

When do we see you in the new car ?

Chris

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the downside my beater car that i took in part ex from Nick Gee - has a private plate that looks like PEN15IS or something like that that belongs to his wife ! The amount of stick I have took for this is out of this world :(

You can't beat driving around in a pink penis ;)

I've always considered private plates as a waste of money till the wife to be bought me one as a wedding present.Now i had two choices here......tell her i love it and live in peace and harmony or tell her it's not really my bag and suffer years of abuse........... obviously i took the cowards way out and the new plates will be fitted shortly. :clap:

Does depend on the plate i think.

I'm putting one that i was bought for Xmas several years ago on - L15 RBM, my intials are SRBM (or should i position screws strangely so its says LTS :clap:)

Then again at present mine does say CUM on it, so i have a good reason to change :(

Nick - I tend to disagress :clap:

Chris - Its getting done in about 2-3 weeks so prob. will miss the March run.

As for the plate..it goes with the identity of the car - if i put the other plate on it will look like a B10WN K impersonator ! It won't be staying on that long anyway....hmmm wonder if B1OWN R is available :(

I've just got my new plates, M111 SKU. I wouldn't have anything else for a Lotus as it's too hard to get anything to look like LOTUS without looking too (to Quote Steve) 'Pikey'. I also reckon, if you're going to have a 111 plate it's got to be an M 111. I'm lucky my intials are so unusual so it was pretty easy for me to get one of the few M111 plates around.

It's all second place to my much wished for (and now recalled by those muppets at DVLA) plate;

EA51 LAY

:clap:

Ive bought S111 ( for obvious reasons ) and the 3 letters are the better halfs initials. It was something i wanted to do because,

1) Its my first Lotus.

2) The better half made a large donation towards the cost of the car.

3) It was reasonably priced IMO.

Archived