litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Whatever Next

lesstatt

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mine is de-catted but never spotted flames, might not do the rear clam anygood i think

OK, just good pops and bangs for starters ?

Follow me at night Chris, full pre cat and cat, but I can do the flame trick.

Light touch on the pedal when decelerating, spits and farts + flames if you cop it right.

You need a Tivver :lol:

flames + cat fitted = big bill looming Bob :lol:

Flamer kits are old news though, and they're not exactly legal.

IIRC you need to be running rich to be spitting flames without the use of the tat shown above. Unburnt petrol hitting the hot exhaust, and all that...

flames + cat fitted = big bill looming Bob :lol:

Flamer kits are old news though, and they're not exactly legal.

IIRC you need to be running rich to be spitting flames without the use of the tat shown above. Unburnt petrol hitting the hot exhaust, and all that...

Sod the CAT's, over rich is fun :P

Glad your about Matt

The first time I followed Reg in his Esprit it was throwing occasional balls of blue flames at me. :lol:

I knew if I flashed my lights, he'd think that there was something wrong, so I just admired its show until we got to our destination, he had no idea that it was putting on pretty displays for those behind him. :D

The Turbo Esprit lives in Earl Shilton now, so keep your eyes peeled for blue balls! (it's LRG with Gold BBS Wheels). B)

As for flame thrower kits............ :P:D

Get pops, bangs and flames. Been stopped by plod twice due to flames , accused me of being a distraction to other road users ! Never got a ticket though.

Elaine, just seen your old Esprit driving through Shilton, still looks good ! Does he post here ?

Elaine, just seen your old Esprit driving through Shilton, still looks good ! Does he post here ?

Woo hoo, it's still alive and well! :(

No I don't think Paul comes on here, but he might be at Donington.

I've still got his number, so I might txt to tell him, he's been spotted by MLOC! ;)

Archived