litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Interior Enhancements For The S1

Steve J

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh my god, whatever is next, illuminated washer jets and neons i suppose, he'd do better making them for a Nova / Corsa, very bling bling, if anyone turns up at a meet with them i think they should be shot............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the e-bay ads for the button surrounds where they say they have been machined by an ISO approved company on 5 axis cnc machines.

In reality, anyone could do them on a £50 lathe and they haven't been anywhere near a 5 axis machine.

I can see the insurance claim:

I hit the other car head on, having been temporarily blinded when the sun hit my exclusive alloy air vents, machined on a ...

At least they wont say 'made in Italy' on them, so will be truer to the spirit, made in England, which I believe is part and parcel of Lotus ownership.

Also they are cheap cheap! Because the other ones that have been available for years are £225 each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps- nobody outbid me! :unsure:

chavscum bling bling :clap:

Archived