litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Supercharged Exige Released

Mark H

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As already posted, a Lotus dealer told me today that the supercharger upgrade will be available in 6 months costing between 4 and 5k.

It will apparently only be available for the Exige, as the rear clam / engine cover is only big enough on the Exige for the supercharger.

I'm not sure I'd go for the upgrade at this cost - saving my money for my next car !

No please don't buy a Porsche....

On way back from run yesterday at Codnor, road narrows from 2 lanes into one, and from 50 into 30, some knob in a 993 Turbo barges past on the white lines kicking up dust and crap, just for the sake of 20 metres...

I massively respect the marque, just not many of the people who seem to drive them now.

John

Chris, think I'll have to get some of those grippy tyres like you!

The back end stepped out when I gunned it from the M1 island to the services, wasnt even overtaking a Ferrari either! :tup:

Wonder what supercharging would do to what I hear is an off/on powerband? Smooth it out?

Archived