litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Ok....i'm Bored Now !

malbon

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not bad at all. In fact its very good. does everything very well and is reliable as clockwork but its not as sporty as I want it to be. Its asking a lot coming from the 111s which was so highly regarded and so just.

Sorry to hear you're giving up the S, Jon.

Shame I've got my heart set on a Silverstone/red combo or I may have had more than a passing interest in yours.

That's not a bad price so you should do okay. I take it you're going to add it to the For Sale board on S2ki.com.

Good luck and I hope you come back to the Lotus fold.....or you pick up a cheap VX220.

Fiona

Once bitten eh?

You should have a good choice as there's a lot up for sale at the moment and prices don't look that strong.

Buy a standard one, you then have the fun of modifying it again with the £5k you've saved. Shame the duratec isn't ready yet or the honda half the price.

Welcome back

Jono, glad to see you've come to your senses :)

I made the same mistake, sold my first one to Wuddie and then bought another within 3 months.

Standard S1's are dirt cheap right now, throw a few £££s on Nitrons (and carpets of course) and maybe a 160/170 upgrade and track the rest of the money. :blink:

Yup buy a std S1... top idea :blink:

Though (mentioning the dark side) there was someone selling a rather nice looking VX220 on SELOC... 180bhp and it had 340R seats - that was up at £16.5k too.

Glad to have you back if you do join us too.

I saw that one too Scott and it did look pretty sorted. For that money though surely it would be a nice S160 or a standard/111s and some top quality upgrades. Good time to be buying strangely, looking at the prices on PH.

Archived