litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

More Emerald Woes..

Alex B

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex, mine would kangeroo on constant part throttle when i used a particular map that was kindly donated by a fellow MLOC'er.

I tried a different map and it was loads better.  Then i had it RR and it is now spot on. 

Each engine/set up is different even with the same parts being used so needs a individual final tweak.

If you get time today bring the car over to the workshop and we can try a few of the maps i have?

They should flick between 0v and 0.8v, slowly at idle and faster further up the rev range at constant revs.

...assuming you don't have a wideband lambda sensor fitted.

They should flick between 0v and 0.8v, slowly at idle and faster further up the rev range at constant revs.

Cheers Chris, it seems fine on another map I've found.

Alex, mine would kangeroo on constant part throttle when i used a particular map that was kindly donated by a fellow MLOC'er.

I tried a different map and it was loads better. Then i had it RR and it is now spot on.

Each engine/set up is different even with the same parts being used so needs a individual final tweak.

If you get time today bring the car over to the workshop and we can try a few of the maps i have?

Will pop over once I've done at work.

My cam timing is different to yours so ignition and fuel maps will be out. But glad you now have it fixed. If other map works then you know it's map related now. So progress! You'll still get better results with a dunk session.

Mapping session not dunk. Predictive text!

My cam timing is different to yours so ignition and fuel maps will be out. But glad you now have it fixed. If other map works then you know it's map related now. So progress! You'll still get better results with a dunk session.

Mapping session not dunk. Predictive text!

Will be off to with noble motorsport or Northampton motorsport when I return from Le Mans.

Archived