litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

MLOC 10th Anniversary?

Sonya

***EDIT - shoot me now, just saw the sticker shows 2002-2012, not 2022! Still, no reason not to dig out ome old photos of the frolics of the early days!!!***

Looking forward to meeting some old (and new) friends this weekend at LiTP. Happened to check the Store to see if lunch tickets can still be purchased and noticed a sticker for sale with the title 'MLOC 10th Anniversary'.

Now I don't know about anyone else, but I believe this year is MLOC's 20th anniversary and LiTP's 10th.....@Mark H, I'm sure you'll be able to confirm. Now I'm not suggesting we should get the stickers reprinted/reissued, but a little mentiony-mention that MLOC is 20, and some of us old cronies have been around for a while, would be lovely!!!! Sharing some memories would be even more lovelier....

Anyone remember a few of these? 2004 February Frolic;

image.jpeg.105b3ede41e0952af9d5505a0e56560c.jpeg

2005 Le Mans Beer Wall;

image.png.0a2aa9ad4b6753ad0280ebd1c1c1c082.png

2006 Lakes Camping runs;

image.png.3fcba054a27925980365b4aa18e4d268.png

2008 MLOC formation aerial photo shoot location;

image.thumb.png.a21db0581657565c1ab21b45571d9a93.png

I'm sure there are plenty of us still on here with some fabby photos of these and other early days events? Fancy sharing?

Fond memories of those old days and the stupid things we got up to, e.g removing a car which had blocked our Le Mans hotel car park - bare handed, Bob's BBQ, Lotus 60th Exhibition, Lake's Camp chinese takeaway orders, Brunty or Bust, Mad Gary...............

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The campsite in the lakes was bitterly freezing at night. Still shiver when thinking about them 🤣🥶

Was at Le Mans at the weekend with Ladders and we were trying to remember how long ago since MLOC ran trips to Le Mans. Must be almost 20 years ago now 😎

Archived