litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

One out the door...

Alpinetracks

What with holidays and Covid having curtailed any running in August, I've now said goodbye to my Cup this weekend (sad face sad face cry emoji), and seeing the great MLOC runs too is now making me pine for some group runs again.

A very happy 3 years with this car on a lot of adventures and meeting new people.

HOWEVER.....once a Lotus always a Lotus right? Fingers crossed there'll be a new delivery in the next few weeks!

IMG_9400.JPG

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, marky_p72 said:

Sorry to see you leave. I have just returned to Lotus ownership after 8 long months without! I just brought almost exactly what you've just sold! 

Was yours the January calendar picture? 

Mark

It was! I've got a few more ready for next years calendar too 🤪

I'm in touch with the previous owner of your car so know it well (from a distance anyway).

My Lotus journey is definitely not over and thankfully I'm not having to wait 8 months...only 1 if all goes to plan!

Ok great. I sold my 111r in January then things went crazy after the Lotus announcment (ending Elise/Exige etc) and with a bit of faffing on my part I missed out on a few that in hinsight I should have just taken the plunge, but a huge amount of money (to me) to spend on a toy! 

Good luck with the hunt for the replacement. 👍

8 hours ago, Alpinetracks said:

What with holidays and Covid having curtailed any running in August, I've now said goodbye to my Cup this weekend (sad face sad face cry emoji), and seeing the great MLOC runs too is now making me pine for some group runs again.

A very happy 3 years with this car on a lot of adventures and meeting new people.

HOWEVER.....once a Lotus always a Lotus right? Fingers crossed there'll be a new delivery in the next few weeks!

IMG_9400.JPG

I saw your car at the weekend and it was in fantastic condition, a credit to your ownership 👍🏻 The next owner will be a lucky chap ! 

Archived